FAC1501 Introductory Financial Accounting – Semester 1
FAC1501 Introductory Financial Accounting
- Your friendly Student Advisor (Tutor) will facilitate the entire experience.
- A vibrant discussion forum for engaging with your classmates and Student Advisor with any subject related matters.
- An activity feed to keep up to date with what is going on with your group
- Email updates or digests direct to your inbox so you know when there are discussion on your forum
- You can start engaging even more personally with your fellow students by sending them direct friendship requests on the forum.
- Revision App where you can compare and discuss assignments and past exam questions.
- An exam pack will be made available for students (mock exam typical questions and answers)
- Share useful resources with your classmates (click below to see what is there now)
- Students have access to a lecturer to answer all questions.
SKU: N/ACategories: 1st Level, 1st Semester, BCom, Premium, Study Groups
- FAC1501 EXAM PACK 2016.pdf
- FAC1501 - SU 8 - Bank reconciliations.pdf
- FAC1501 - SU 9 - Trial Balance.pdf
- FAC1501 - SU1.pdf
- FAC1501 - SU10 - Final accounts v1.pdf
- FAC1501 - SU2.pdf
- FAC1501 - SU3.pdf
- FAC1501 SU 5.pdf
- FAC1501 SU 7 Class examples.xlsx
- FAC1501 SU4.pdf
- SU 6 - Credit transactions.pdf
- SU 7 - Inventory.pdf
- May2011 Exam.xlsx
- May2012 Exam.xlsx
- October2011 Exam.xlsx
- October2012 Exam (1).xlsx
FAC1501 Introductory Financial Accounting introduces students to the fundamental concepts and principles of financial accounting; the purpose and use of business documents; the recording of cash and credit transactions; bank reconciliation; inventory; trial balance; final accounts; adjustments and the elementary financial statements of a sole tracer.
Resources for FAC1501-FAC1M1X Introductory Financial Accounting
Back to top
With summaries written by fellow students, you are guaranteed to be properly prepared for your exams. Over 250,000 specific summaries are at your disposal. Your fellow students know exactly where the pitfalls lie and what the key elements will be to your success in that module. With their assistance, you can become well prepared and can avoid having to retake exams.
Get better grades
Thanks to the summaries written by fellow students specifically for your course and its modules, you will never miss a trick when it comes to your exams. No generic book summaries, but the specific content you need to ace your exams.
Earn while you study
Everything you need to know about selling on Stuvia